Health, Safety, Quality and the Environment are among the most important concerns of our company. A.A. Quality Builders (Pvt) Ltd. follows stringent safety regimes and quality procedures and strives to continuously improve its performance. It has increased its turnover more than five folds over the past sixteen years to reach more than Rs.5, 000 million.
- New employees are investigated for any contiguous disease.
- There is a comprehensive health insurance scheme for all permanent staff.
- First Aid services with trained personal are available at major sites.
- Regular inspection is made to observe hinging condition at site.
- Insecticide spray at labour accommodation regularly.
- Temporary toilets at sites are constructed with standard hygiene.
- A safety officer is assigned at site to an eye on hazardous condition and devolpes safety awareness down to worker’s level.
- All site staff is fully aware of safety procedure and also trained the workers to observe the safety procedures, while at work.
- Safety tool kit meeting our held regularly.
- Safety audits are conducted to check the effectiveness o0f safety program.
- Hazardous material is separately and carefully stored.
- Safety signs are installed at appropriate locations.
- Project Safety plan is prepared and issue to individual sites.
Environment ProtectionA. A. Quality Builders (Pvt.) Ltd. is fully aware of “Green Peace Movement” and actively participate in preservation of environment by taking necessary steps.
- All fuel dependent machinery are calibrated and maintained in good order to reduce smoke emission.
- Adequate temporary sanitary facilities are provided at site to avoid hazardous ways. Soak pit, septic tanks are constructed and sewerage is disposed of safely.
- Use if hazardous material to generate fire is prohibited at site. Cutting of trees is avoided as far as possible.
- Termite protection is practiced where ever needed.
- Barriers and covering are used to control dust and fumes from spreading
- The water from dewatering is disposed of through public drains if allowed, otherwise stored in sumps and transported out in water tankers.